Basing on the constitution of KASODEFO, I Amina Titus, Secretary General, I hereby notifying the members of KASODFO that the 2015 General Meeting shall commence on 30th December 2015 from 8:00 am at KASODEFO Head Office, Majengo street.
1. To open the meeting
2. To review the 2014 General meeting minutes
3. To discuss the 2015 implementation report
4. To discuss the 2015 financial report
5. To set organization strategies for 2016
6. Any other business (A.O.B)
7. To close the meeting
For any correspondence, contact the Secretary General via email@example.com
OPENING OF BRANCH OFFICE IN MVUMI DODOMA
Basing on the decision made by the Executive Committee sat on 30th September 2013, new branch office has been approved to be opened in Mvumi, Dodoma with effect from 1st October, 2014.
We are looking for donors to work with us in implementing the following proposed projects;
- The aim of this project is to reinforce the community of Maswa district to engage in environment conservation by eliminating the belief that the persisting shortage of rainfall is caused by elder women bewitching the rain formation.
- The aim of this project is to incrase women participation in decision making organs in Maswa pastoral societies.
This project aiming to;
i. To sensitize more women to participate fully in the coming local government and general election and how this can contribute the advocacy and lobbying in making rights decision in selecting proper and competent candidates in their constituencies.
This project has been proposed to achieve the following objectives;
- To uncover and reveal the risk of improper sexual behavior and its bearing towards HIV infection to youth working in garages and carpentry workshops in Maswa town.
- To impart measures and skills of HIV prevention among the youth working in garages and carpentry workshops in Maswa town.