HIV/AIDS CONTROL PROGRAMME
In connection to that, the organization has carried out a research on "Maswa town culture, Barmaids’ knowledge of HIV/AIDS and the justifications they give for having sex with multiple customers” which has reveled the intensity of HIV/AIDS to the Barmaids i.e. infection, AIDS (opportunistic diseases, sufferings, trauma, segregation and discrimination). In this regard, KASODEFO has prepared a programme to sensitize commercial sex workers in regards to HIV/AIDS prevention.
Together with the primary school pupils, the executive director is singing a song of comfort to those living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
KASODEFO PARTICIPATED IN VIEWS COLLECTION FOR WRITING NEW CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA!
- The president has given more power and authority hence should be reduced.
- There should a full article concerning demands and welfare of youths.
- The head of Justice (one of the pillars of the government) should not be appointed by the president
- There should be a limit for the number of the ministries of the government
- The constitution should change the philosophy of the nation because it is no longer Socialism and self reliance
- All religious matters should be left to the religion concern and the government should continue to be secular
- Education system of the country should stated by the constitution so as to control the prevailing tendency of frequently changing of education syllabuses in the country.
- All contract deals with exploitation of the national natural resources should pass to the parliament for approval
- There should be the constitutional measures upon the irresponsible representatives like Members of parliament.
- The constitution should set the limit of the national debt, etc.